Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

Black tongue in a nineteen y.o. My granddaughter also has lumps on posterior tongue...

Customer Question
black tongue in a nineteen...
black tongue in a nineteen y.o
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my granddaughter also has lumps on posterior tongue.
6/20/2016
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist

To help me make a better diagnosis, can you upload a photo of that area here?

You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Alternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here.

Regards,
Dr. Behere

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine