Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have a painful left swollen gland under my neck. Some ear

Customer Question
hi, i have a painful...
hi, i have a painful left swollen gland under my neck
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: some ear pressure as well
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: i have a tooth sensitivity too, but dentist says there nothing wrong w my teeth
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
6/8/2016
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 1 year ago
Just Dental Truths!

Hello. Can you tell me a bit more? Also your age and how long this area has been bothering you, etc.?

Thank you,

Dr. Rampton

I can see you must be gone now, I'll check back with you later -OK?

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine