Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I'm feeling pain around the right side of my head. My right

Customer Question
I'm feeling pain around the...
I'm feeling pain around the right side of my head. My right top and bottom mollars don't have cavities, but are aching. i've gargled with warm salt water. taken tylenol to relieve. Please help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
5/26/2016
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Do you clench or grind your teeth? Is the area in front of your ear hurting at all? Does it feel like many of your teeth are hurting? Do you have any congestion in your sinuses presently? Is there any swelling anywhere?

Are you still there?

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine