Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

One of my lower front teeth started hurting yesterday I just

Customer Question
got the cavities filled a...
One of my lower front teeth started hurting yesterday I just got the cavities filled a month ago . it hurts to the touch if my teeth touch it .
JA: I oddly love going to my dentist, it's so relaxing. I know I'm a freak but I love having a big white smile and he's the guy that keeps it looking good. Our Expert will help you relax about your teeth so you can smile too. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dentist can help you best.
Customer: When I touch my tooth with my finger its pretty sore or when I eat . it all started yesterday evening
JA: Is there anything else the Dentist should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
5/24/2016
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Are you having any pain to heat or cold? Do you have any swelling?Does the tooth feel loose at all?

Are you still there?

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine