How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LadyDMD Your Own Question
LadyDMD, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 2
Experience:  Dentist at Chatham Dental Care
Type Your Dental Question Here...
LadyDMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Curious.....I had to have dentures placed after a bad dental

Customer Question

curious.....I had to have dentures placed after a bad dental surgical experience where the dentist destroyed my teeth all of them. I then had mini implants which failed and 2 screws needed to be removed as they were creating infections. I am having new dentures made but, I have a ton of uneven bone upper and lower and a lot of structural changes. I seen to have an allergy to metal so what are my options to get a set of dentures that will stay in and look good
JA: I oddly love going to my dentist, it's so relaxing. I know I'm a freak but I love having a big white smile and he's the guy that keeps it looking good. Our Expert will help you relax about your teeth so you can smile too. Is there anything else the Dentist should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  LadyDMD replied 1 year ago.
Dentures can be made to fit the uneven areas. You may need implants on the bottom set to hold them in place.