Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have pain in my lower right jaw

Customer Question
I have pain in my lower right jaw
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/25/2016
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Do you have any swelling? Do you have any teeth on the lower right that are hurting? Do you have pain anywhere else like in your neck or in your arms? Are you on any medications?I am assuming that you want to know the reason that you may be having pain.There is no question in your posting.Is that correct?

Are you still there?

Is there something that I can help you with?

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine