Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

Pain on the left side of the jaw

Customer Question

pain on the left side of the jaw
Category: Dental
Expert:  Stewart Shernan replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

I'd be happy to help answer your question as best I can. Can you give me some more details about the pain in your jaw ? How long has the pain been there ? Do you have any dental problems in that area that you're aware of ?

Dr Shernan

Hello again,

Pain on the left side of your jaw can be caused by a wide variety of issues. I'll need a bit more information to offer a good answer your question. Can you provide more details about the problem ?

How long has the pain been there ? Do you have any dental problems in that area that you're aware of ?

Dr Shernan

8 Apr 2016, 11:28 AM

Offer Premium Service