Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Need some teeth removed but need payment plans or dentist…

Customer Question
Need some teeth removed...

Need some teeth removed but need payment plans or dentist who takes humana hmm through medicare

Doctor's Assistant: I oddly love going to my dentist, it's so relaxing. I know I'm a freak but I love having a big white smile and he's the guy that keeps it looking good. Our Expert will help you relax about your teeth so you can smile too. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dentist can help you best.

Are you in greeley colorado

Doctor's Assistant: No. I'm the Dentist's Assistant.

We're is the dentist located

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dentist should be aware of?

Have seizures so will need to go with gas

Doctor's Assistant: Our top Dentist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Dentist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Dentist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
3/26/2016
Dentist: A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner replied 2 years ago
A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner

Humana offers at least a dozen different Medicare supplemental insurance plans in Colorada, all of them different. You can call the number listed on your Humana insurance card and they can give you the names of dentists in Greeley who are in their network. Networks vary from state to state and even in areas within a state, so they only way to learn what is covered and which dentists participate is to call Humana.

Dentists also seldom advertise whether they offer payment plans or not. Most do, either through their own financing or an outside firm such as CareCredit. You would need to call each dentist and ask their office manager about payment options. There are over 300 of them in the Greeley area. Here is a list: http://www.yellowpages.com/greeley-co/dentists

Please let me know if you have questions about this.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~