Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I HAVE HAD DENTAL WORK OVER THE LAST MONTH. I WENT TODAY TO

Customer Question
I HAVE HAD DENTAL WORK...
I HAVE HAD DENTAL WORK OVER THE LAST MONTH. I WENT TODAY TO HAVE A CROWN IN. I HAVE BEEN HAVING PAIN IN ALL OF MY TEETH FOR SEVERAL WEEKS NOW AND ALL THE DENTIST PRESCRIBED WAS A NUMING GEL. WHAT COULD BE CAUSING MY PAIN. I HAVING TO TAKING PAIN MEDICATIONS THAT I USE FOR BACK PAIN TO HELP EASE PAIN IN MOUTH.
JA: I oddly love going to my dentist, it's so relaxing. I know I'm a freak but I love having a big white smile and he's the guy that keeps it looking good. Our Expert will help you relax about your teeth so you can smile too. Is there anything else important you think the Dentist should know?
Customer: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY QUESTION
JA: Our top Dentist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Dentist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Dentist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
3/14/2016
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 1 year ago
Just Dental Truths!

With x-rays, I could tell you more... Might you possibly be able to send me copies of your x-rays? If you don't have copies of them, call your Dental office and ask (kindly) if they would be so kind as to send copies of your x-rays, you could even tell them you have a Dental person, etc., you want to have "take a peak" at them, but you wouldn't have to tell them that. It would just tend to eliminate any possible mistrust situations. Then email them to me @ ***@******.***

I'll be happy to look at them.

*From what you've said, I can elaborate, but I'd be able to likely be more specific with the x-rays. Also, what tooth received the crown? Was it a lower, etc.?

Thanks,

Dr. Rampton

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine