Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I have a bump on the top of my gums doesn't hurt but of push

Customer Question

I have a bump on the top of my gums doesn't hurt but of push it bleeds some.
JA: I oddly love going to my dentist, it's so relaxing. I know I'm a freak but I love having a big white smile and he's the guy that keeps it looking good. Our Expert will help you relax about your teeth so you can smile too. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dentist can help you best.
Customer: It small size of a pea it's been here for about a mouth now.painless but if push on it does bleed
JA: Is there anything else the Dentist should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

Is it possible for you to upload a picture of this area? Do you have any swelling or any teeth in this area that need work done on them?

Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

Are you still there?