How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Bornfeld, DDS Your Own Question
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 5758
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
Type Your Dental Question Here...
Mark Bornfeld, DDS is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace the little rubber gaskets or whatever you

Customer Question

I need to replace the little rubber gaskets or whatever you call them. They sit in a tiny metal cup piece located on the inside of my denture that snaps onto my metal posts. Do you have those and are they different sizes? Do you need a picture? I need 6 each time I replace. What's the cost? Are they available?
JA: The Dentist will need to help you with this. Go look on You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Dentist. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Is there anything else the Dentist should be aware of?
Customer: Nothing I no of. Thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Just Dental Truths! replied 1 year ago.

Hello. If I understand you correctly, you need some rubber gaskets that attach to your denture/implants?

If this is what you need, this is what I would recommend:

I'd call up or go to the Dentist who made your Denture. he or she would know the manufacturer of the metal posts and gaskets. It would be very simplistic for them to tell you who the manufacturer was, as the information would be in your Dental record or chart. The information is free. The gaskets, while they may be next to nothing in cost, would then be easy to order from the proper manufacturer. As it is at present there are dozens upon dozens of companies/manufacturers who make similar parts. So, being a precise gasket size, you only need to know the above manufacturer and information from the Dentist, and then such gaskets could be easily ordered. I hope this helps you...

Dr. Rampton

*PS - Please feel free to ask any additional if any concerns - OK?