Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I need to replace the little rubber gaskets or whatever you…

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the little rubber gaskets or whatever you call them. They sit in a tiny metal cup piece located on the inside of my denture that snaps onto my metal posts. Do you have those and are they different sizes? Do you need a picture? I need 6 each time I replace. What's the cost? Are they available?

Doctor's Assistant: The Dentist will need to help you with this. Go look on picturebucket.com. You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Dentist. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Is there anything else the Dentist should be aware of?

Nothing I no of. Thanks.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
3/10/2016
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Just Dental Truths!

Hello. If I understand you correctly, you need some rubber gaskets that attach to your denture/implants?

If this is what you need, this is what I would recommend:

I'd call up or go to the Dentist who made your Denture. he or she would know the manufacturer of the metal posts and gaskets. It would be very simplistic for them to tell you who the manufacturer was, as the information would be in your Dental record or chart. The information is free. The gaskets, while they may be next to nothing in cost, would then be easy to order from the proper manufacturer. As it is at present there are dozens upon dozens of companies/manufacturers who make similar parts. So, being a precise gasket size, you only need to know the above manufacturer and information from the Dentist, and then such gaskets could be easily ordered. I hope this helps you...

Dr. Rampton

*PS - Please feel free to ask any additional if any concerns - OK?