Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
Experience:  29 year clinical Practioner
43314942

I have a gap in my bottom teeth and its getting wider and

Customer Question

I have a gap in my bottom teeth and its getting wider and there is another gap in my top tooth which I realized a few weeks ago! what can I do to fix it?
JA: I oddly love going to my dentist, it's so relaxing. I know I'm a freak but I love having a big white smile and he's the guy that keeps it looking good. Our Expert will help you relax about your teeth so you can smile too. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dentist can help you best.
Customer: what kind of info do u need
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dentist should know?
Customer: no just about the gap
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Just Dental Truths! replied 1 year ago.

Hello. You have a good question...

There is generally more than one single way to correct the gap/s which you are talking about. One way is braces, however that may not be specifically what you need. Additionally, a retainer (various types) can often fix the problem, especially if worn regularly at night while sleeping. Some situations/spaces can and are also fixed by having crown/s or veneer/s placed on a couple of teeth.

Here is what I would recommend: I'd make an appointment with your Dentist, where he or she can look at your x-rays and visually inspect to tell you the 1) BEST situation for you, and 2) Best priced situation as well. Your hometown Dentist can best assess what would be the very best situation for you. But the good news, is "something can indeed be done" to fix the spacing which you are talking about! I hope this helps you... Dr. Rampton

Does the above make sense?

If you should have any further thoughts, please do not hesitate, OK?

Your local Dentist should be able to show you the very "best" way to close the gap/s you mentioned above...

Do you have any further concerns or questions?

"DO" rate my answer, when you have a moment please.

Thank you!

Dr. Rampton