Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Are the questions on here always public? i am trying to

Customer Question
Are the questions on...

Are the questions on here always public?

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I am trying to figure out whether i should proceed with jaw surgery. I had some tmj, and it was bad at times, and i went to see a neuromuscular dentist who performed dental work that ruined my bite and jaws.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
3/5/2016
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

How old are you? Can you upload a picture of your teeth closed together and opened? What kind of pain are you having and where is the pain? Do you have xrays of your jaw to upload?

Are you still there?