Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I went to dentist and she told me she will remove 2 teeth…

Customer Question
I went to dentist and...
I went to dentist and she told me she will remove 2 teeth after 2 days after taking x-ray and gave some medicine... My question is that do i have require and off days from my work ( i am working shift work cycle) after removing my teeth
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
2/28/2016
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

If you have an experienced dentist and the extractions involve erupted teeth,there is no reason that you should loose any days from work.If you have a job that involves heavy lifting and a lot of physical strength,you may want to take the next day off.Other than that, after a normal extraction,you should be able to return to work the next day as usual.If you have any further or specific questions ,please ask.

Is there anything else that I can help you with? If not, could you please leave a rating so that we can maintain good quality control on this site ? Thanks