Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist - DDS
Experience:  Dentist and Anesthesiologist for 37 years.Anesthesiology Fellow-Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.Evaluator for Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners.
65223180

I went to dentist and she told me she will remove 2 teeth

Customer Question

I went to dentist and she told me she will remove 2 teeth after 2 days after taking x-ray and gave some medicine... My question is that do i have require and off days from my work ( i am working shift work cycle) after removing my teeth
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

If you have an experienced dentist and the extractions involve erupted teeth,there is no reason that you should loose any days from work.If you have a job that involves heavy lifting and a lot of physical strength,you may want to take the next day off.Other than that, after a normal extraction,you should be able to return to work the next day as usual.If you have any further or specific questions ,please ask.

Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else that I can help you with? If not, could you please leave a rating so that we can maintain good quality control on this site ? Thanks