Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Used my tongue to clean out a cavity for years now theres a…

Customer Question
Used my tongue to clean...
Used my tongue to clean out a cavity for years now theres a bump on my tongue in to spot i used to clean out the cavity
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
2/27/2016
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist

Can you send me a photo of that bump? You can send the photo directly in your reply or use a photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and post the link of your photo in your reply.

Regards,

Dr. Behere

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine