Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

My gums in front of my mouth are swollen, They are swollen…

Customer Question
My gums in front...

My gums in front of my mouth are swollen

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

They are swollen in the front of my 4 front bottom teeth. No pain just uncomfortable

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
2/18/2016
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Just Dental Truths!

Hello!

What you are experiencing is a very common thing. And it can be generally fixed quite readily by visiting your Dentist. The most common cause of what you are experiencing is a need for a Dental cleaning from the Dental Hygienist or Dentist. While I can't see you personally, at present, rest assured that the swelling of the gums in the front which you speak of, is not only relatively easy to fix, but generally will NOT cost you much to fix as well! I'd make a Dental appointment with your Dentist of choice today... Best wishes to you.

Regards, *****

Please do let me know if you have any further concerns or questions.