Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Can z pack help tooth infection? My blood pressure has

Customer Question
Can z pack help...

Can z pack help tooth infection?

Doctor's Assistant: I oddly love going to my dentist, it's so relaxing. I know I'm a freak but I love having a big white smile and he's the guy that keeps it looking good. Our Expert will help you relax about your teeth so you can smile too. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dentist can help you best.

My blood pressure has spiked alot since my tooth was pulled

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dentist should know?

I have high blood pressure in general and take medication but not working since tooth was pulled

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
2/16/2016
Dentist: Dr. Hegland, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Hegland
Dr. Hegland, Dentist

Just to clarify, you think the tooth that was pulled was infected? Or are you stating you think it's not healing because of an infection?