Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I'm really panicked about the way my tongue is looking at…

Customer Question
I'm really panicked about the...
I'm really panicked about the way my tongue is looking at the moment and just need advice as to whether or not it looks normal? Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/3/2016
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Can you upload a picture of your tongue?

Yeah, here are two

Your tongue looks completely normal. Many people get panicked when they sit and look closely at their tongues because of the many structures,papillae,blood vessels and lymphoid tissue that they see.Your tongue does not look at all abnormal.You really cannot compare your tongue to other people's tongues either because the variations are so great.You have nothing to worry about.

Do you have any other questions?

Please leave a rating if you do not require any further information and so that we can move on to other customers .Thanks