Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I am having severe pain in my upper and lower molars on

Customer Question
right side of jaw. The...
I am having severe pain in my upper and lower molars on right side of jaw. The roof of my mouth is also tender
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
Hello
2/3/2016
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

It is unlikely that both upper and lower teeth have pulpitis or an abscess at the same time. It is more likely that the pain from your upper teeth is being referred to tour lower teeth and vice versa.

Since you mention that your palate is tender, is it possible that one or more of your upper teeth is infected.

For now, please take some anti inflammatory medication. Alternate between Advil and Tylenol every 6 hours. You will need to see a dentist for an X ray of your upper and lower teeth. Don't worry, it is nothing very serious.

Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.

I do not get credit for it otherwise!

Regards,

Dr Behere

Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist