Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I feel like there is something on the back of my throat or…

Customer Question
I feel like there is...
I feel like there is something on the back of my throat or my soft palate. It started about two months ago and the sensation seems to not be there when I wake up in the morning but increases throughout the day. It's not something I feel so much when I swallow, it's just there all the time. Any thoughts?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
1/31/2016
Dentist: Dr Aires, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 2 years ago
Dr Aires
Dr Aires, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi This is Dr Aires.It could be a few different things.I would suggest you definitely go see your family doctor first.It may not be anything serious but still I would check it out to be sure.