Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Underneath ,y tongue looks bright red. I had a bottom molar…

Customer Question
Underneath ,y tongue looks...

Underneath ,y tongue looks bright red. I had a bottom molar extracted two days ago

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Underneath my tongue looks inflamed and its bright red. I had a bottom molar extracted two days ago

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
underneath my tongue is bright red, I had a bottom molar extracted two days ago
1/31/2016
Dentist: Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine

Could you upload a photograph of the involved area? Use the "paper clip" icon on the text entry form toolbar to send your picture.

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist