Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have a bad mouth of teeth, I have a thumping pain on my…

Customer Question
I have a bad mouth...
I have a bad mouth of teeth, I have a thumping pain on my left side of my face into my eye and up to my eye brow, were it is swelled, could this be a brain infection
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
1/28/2016
Dentist: Veronica Stahl, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 2 years ago
Veronica Stahl
Veronica Stahl, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

You must vizit immediatly a dental office , can you send me a photo of your face , please ?

Thanks

Dr V

Dentist: Stewart Shernan,
 replied 2 years ago
Stewart Shernan

Hope this helps.

It's not possible to accurately diagnose your condition based on your description alone, Xrays and clinical evaluation in an office is essential. Please do not wait. The swelling is probably due to one or more abscessed teeth. If so, your dentist will prescribe antibiotics and treat the teeth accordingly. An abscessed tooth can progress into a dangerous situation. It is unlikely that you have a brain infection. But do not delay

Stewart Shernan
Stewart Shernan
Stewart Shernan