Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

My grandson will be 12 months old February 20th. His 2

Customer Question
bottom teeth are in, but...
My grandson will be 12 months old February 20th. His 2 bottom teeth are in, but only one of his two front teeth has come in. I thought they come in as a pair at the same time?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
1/22/2016
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

Don't worry, such small variations in teeth eruption are very normal. However, the second upper front tooth should erupt in 2 months time from now. If it doesn't, please take your son to a Pediatric Dentist for a xray.

Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.

I do not get credit for it otherwise!

Regards,

Dr Behere

Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !

If you have any further question, do write back!

Regards,
Dr. Behere

Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist