Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I am having some pain in my gums after I did a series of…

Customer Question
Hello, my name is...

Hello, my name is May.

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I am having some pain in my gums after I did a series of fillings on the same side which is the right side.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
1/20/2016
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

How long ago were the fillings done? When you bite down on these teeth ,is there any pain.? What causes the pain? Is it like a dull ache or is it a sharp shooting pain? Do you have any swelling in the gums around these teeth?

Are you still there?

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine