Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Need help until dds appt late Wednesday. Need to sleep n…

Customer Question
Need help until dds appt...
Need help until dds appt late Wednesday. Need to sleep n work til then. Upper tooth throbbing. It was root canals n crowned 4 years ago.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
1/19/2016
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Just Dental Truths!

While this is not a guarantee, it just may help... Try taking 5 to 10 mg. of melatonin. It's an over the counter/no prescription sleep aid. It definitively works for many people, but like everything, not for all. You may want to pick some up at a local drug store/Walmart, etc. I wish you the very best. So sorry about the pain & lack of sleep!!

Dr. Rampton

I indeed hope you were able to sleep last night...?

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine