Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have severe pain in the roof of my mouth in two

Customer Question
concentrated spots on each side...
I have severe pain in the roof of my mouth in two concentrated spots on each side, inside of my back molars
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
1/18/2016
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist

Can you upload a photo of that area? You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy the URL of the images in your reply.

Regards,

Dr Behere

here

Hello Sam,

I have seen the photo.

There is nothing in the photo that suggests that there is an abscess in the palate anywhere. It must simply be a coincidence that you are suffering from pulpits in molars of both sides.

An X ray of both side molars will be required to check for caries. For now, keep taking pain killers and get an appointment with your dentist ASAP.

Avoid eating anything hard.

Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.

I do not get credit for it otherwise!

Regards,

Dr Behere