Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

Ive just notised a tiny slit in on the tip of my tongue and

Customer Question
when i stick my tongue...
Ive just notised a tiny slit in on the tip of my tongue and when i stick my tongue out my tongue looks werd should i be conserned
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
12/27/2015
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist

To help me give you a better answer, is it possible for you to upload a photo of that area here? You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy the URL of the images in your reply.

Regards,

Dr Behere

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine