Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I have my teeths moving near all, I want remove all and put

Customer Question

hi, i have my teeths moving near all, I want remove all and put implants maybe a fixed denture . I've been told I have few bone up and down, then I will need implants,can you say me how much can cost me this, and differents qualities and time,
for instance from removing all the teeth how long I should wait till do graft of bonefor instance from graft of bone till put implants, how long shold I wait, thanks I've been in India before in 2 occasions, I know India. thanksI am from spain living in UK, London
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Doctor, medical researcher. I'm from India. If you want to avail services from hospitals in India, I can do little research and let you know about the costs, and other details.

This neds little time, so if you are interested please accept the additional service offer for a little more cost. After you accept, my contact mail id will be shared, and you can share yours.

I can mail you all the details after a little research.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are asking to rate you? what rate do you want I give you? you said me nothing, you only offered to do a research paying you 40 pounds , I dont accept the offer, then? WHAT DID YOU DO? BETTER i DONT RATE YOU or you can get a bad rate. let me know ify ou want I rate you , because you did nothing

Hi, I didn't ask you to rate you. It automatically goes for rating when additional service is offered. I didn't do anything till now, it is only that I spend time for research, I offered the service, if you are willing ONLY or I can opt out so that some one can help yu. Thanks.

Do not give any rating if you are not opting addiitonal service, I can simply hand over to some other Physician. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no is ok I hace done the research by myself, in my case is basal implant, I have seen in bulgary can cost me 9000 pounds I have written too to some clinis in india, I have asked too for fix denture with 4 basal implants, I dont need answer for this, you dont need opt out, just leave as it is. thanks

Ok, Good day!