Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine
2883465

I'm ***** ***** and I'm having incredible mouth pain. Okay,

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I'm ***** ***** and I'm having incredible mouth pain.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Okay, so basically I had my wisdom teeth pulled on Tuesday of this week, and I believe the dentist scraped or cut me with a tool. Ever since that happened the wall of my mouth underneath my tongue is in incredible pain I looked in a makeup mirror (magnified) and saw that a line of my wall is totally white - but its in such a weird spot that i cannot tell if it's a canker sore or infection.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dental Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, that's fine.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

To help me make a better diagnosis, can you upload a photo of that area here?

You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Alternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here.

Regards,
Dr. Behere