Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.
When tori cause functional or aesthetic problems, they can simply be surgically removed. This is a very simple procedure that involves no risk.
I understand that you would be interested in affordable dental treatment at the moment. Let me suggest a few alternatives to you:
1. Try to contact the local dental society in your area and see if there are any charitable organizations or foundations that will do your treatment for a reduced fee.
You can find the contact information of your local dental society by visiting :
2. Consider getting treatment from a dental school near you . The charges are lesser than those charged by a private practioner.
Here is a link with the list of all the dental schools in the USA:
3. Here is a website that lists dental offices that offer free and discounted clinics all across the country. Search for one in your area. Read each listing carefully as restrictions apply to some of the listed outlets.
4. One other option is to apply for CareCredit financing; their relaxed credit requirements facilitate payments for dental service that might otherwise not fit comfortably into your budget. You can refer to the CareCredit web site, which also has a directory for participating dentists. See: http://www.carecredit.com/
5. Also, im not sure if a bipolar disorder is considered as a disability, but there is this great program that helps people with disabilities with their dental treatment. Take a look at this : http://dentallifeline.org/
Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information. Please leave a positive rating for me if this answer has helped you. I do not get credit for it otherwise.
Good Luck !