Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have a red sore under my tongue. It's on the lining that

Customer Question
connects my tongue to the...
I have a red sore under my tongue. It's on the lining that connects my tongue to the bottom of my mouth. It is very painful. Should I be worried and how do I treat it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
12/3/2015
Dentist: Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 year ago
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi Robert,

If you can upload/attach a photo it would help in the diagnosis.

You can use this link for instructions: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert .

You can use the "PAPER CLIP ICON" , or you can also use a photo hosting site like http://imgur.com/ and then paste the url in your answer.

Thanks.

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine