Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I am resident in Italy and I am looking for my cousin a

Customer Question
Hello I am resident in...
Hello I am resident in Italy and I am looking for my cousin a dentist course who has finished her 5 years course as dentist in India but she want to study in the same field in Italy. Is there any course in English in Italy? She has also passed the IELETS test getting 7 marks. Thanks.
Harpreet Singh
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
11/16/2015
Dentist: Michael Hannigan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant

Hello. My name is***** will assist you with your question. There is a list of Italian schools for dentistry that would be a great place to start. If you're looking for a computer-based training course in English for Italian dentistry, I don't believe such a thing exists – at least not something that's readily available to order online. Here is the link to the site – this would be a great way to start:

http://bitli.es/QvWiMg

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant