How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Root Canal Doctor Your Own Question
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 1649
Experience:  Endodontist (DDS,MS)-50 years of practice, Endodontics Assoc. Professor at Loyola University School of Dentistry, Air Force Veteran
Type Your Dental Question Here...
Root Canal Doctor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a non medical inquiry, would you mind humoring me

Customer Question

I have a non medical inquiry, would you mind humoring me for a moment it is my birthday? I really like the look of composite tooth fillings and I wanted to know if I could get the same material on my front teeth as CAPS and fillings to reenforce my damaged teeth. I saw it recently on a character in a movie trailer and I really liked the look, I guess my question is: is it possible or practical?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Root Canal Doctor replied 1 year ago.

Hi Joe, , first of all Happy Birthday!! And the short answer to your question is YES. It all depends on the extent of the damage your teeth now have and what materials that can be used to properly restore them. Whatever material you and your dentist choose will look fabulous because todays products are outstanding and they look fantastic. I am surprised that you are not celebrating your birthday but are now on this website. LOL

Have a great evening!