How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Behere Your Own Question
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 2837
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
Type Your Dental Question Here...
Dr. Behere is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a patient at A Dental School in Boston. I had a crown

Customer Question

Hello, I'm a patient at A Dental School in Boston. I had a crown put on wrong and lost my tooth, many complications and time trying to save the tooth over years! I originally went to the Dental School for one implant and ended up needing two due to the bad crown. I talked to the patient advocate who told me the school was going to pay for both implants due to what had happened. I was happy with this decision and booked an appointment for the first part of the implant. Days before surgery the school called me and told me they changed their minds and what the patient advocate had told me after her meeting about my case did not matter and she was no longer with the dental school! I'm so mad at the dental school, and the money I was going to use for the implant went to something else because I believed them! Ugh, what would you do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.


Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

If you want to really pursue the matter, you can contact the local dental society in your city.

Find the contact details here:

They have a peer review process for cases such as yours. The dentist in the Dental School, being a member has to attend this meeting. This committee rules in the favor of the patient in most cases. The dentist is obliged to abide buy the decision. Moreover, this recourse wont cost you anything.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information. Please leave a positive rating for me if this answer has helped you. I do not get credit for it otherwise.

Good Luck !

Dr. Behere

Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.


Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !

If you have any further question, do write back!

Dr. Behere