Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have a tooth that had a root canal and crown about a year

Customer Question
ago. It fell out...
I have a tooth that had a root canal and crown about a year ago. It fell out. There is roots in the gum line, no pain at all. I already knew the tooth had to be pulled, but was taking care of other problems first. Is this an emergency or can it wait 5-8 hours?
Gina
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/30/2015
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist

Hello Gina,

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

This is not an emergency, it can wait for a few hours, no problem.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information.

Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you. I do not get credit for it otherwise!

Regards,

Dr Behere

Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !

If you have any further question, do write back!

Regards,
Dr. Behere

Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist