Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

Swelling under toungyes its very sore under the chin and

Customer Question
swelling under toungyes its very sore...
swelling under toungyes
its very sore under the chin and swollen under toung
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
10/6/2015
Dentist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD