Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I am looking for a dental expert to explain my notes and

Customer Question
Hi I am looking for...
Hi I am looking for a dental expert to explain my notes and x-rays.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
10/4/2015
Dentist: Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 2 years ago
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, If you can upload/attach the X-rays and your notes I will try to help you.
You can also use a photo hosting site like http://imgur.com/ and then paste the url in your answer.

Thanks.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thanks for your rapid reply,My wife has been told by her current dentist and a periodontal specialist that she has suffered a significant amount of bone loss.
After examination of her previous X-Rays and requesting an OPG he confirm that she had several teeth with movement and others at risk due to lack of bone support.Does it state anywhere within the notes from 1985 – 2010 from my wife’s former dental practice she attended for 25 years that she has bone loss and do the notes correlate with the x-rays taken at that practice.It appears the bone loss ceased to deteriorate after leaving her 25 year practice, report from Sound Radiology and 2014 OPG included.
We require the report to be in writing by an accredited professional.
Can you supply a phone contact number in case you require any additional immediate information.There are 11 files in total can you please confirm you have received them.We require an answer as soon as possible
ThanksColin

Hi Colin, I would like to help you but I am about to board a plane and will be unable to read all you have sent and analyze so I will opt out so another expert will be able to help you. We have many good dental experts that will be able to help.

Hi, its been two days and no one else has made contact, when do you expect someone will respond.
Please adviseRegardsColin
Dentist: Camille-Mod,
 replied 2 years ago
Camille-Mod
I’m Camille, and I’m the moderator for this topic. It seems the Expert has left this conversation. I've been working hard to find a new expert to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right expert can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the Experts?
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.
Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Thank you,
Camille-Moderator
Hi Camille,
I did not receive an answer to my question from the previous expert.
Yes I still require an expert to answer, will wait for one to get back to me.Regards
Colin
Hi, it appears you don’t actually have a dental expert, the request was for a dentist to give their written opinion on some patient notes and x-rays, any general qualified dentist should have been able to read patient notes and x-rays.The request has not been addressed and there has been no contact for over a week, I therefore request a full refund paid back into my PayPal account.Please advise when this will be done.Thank youColin
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor