Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have a dental bridge of four teeth on the lower right

Customer Question
side. On one end...
I have a dental bridge of four teeth on the lower right side. On one end of it, the glue has come loose, but not the other end. My dentist has repeatedly tried to remove the bridge to inspect and re-glue it both front and back, but so far he has been unsuccessful. This has been going on for the last 3 months. Now he says if he can't get it out, he's going to "saw" it off, and I'll need a whole new bridge, at a huge cost. I'm now on a fixed income with no insurance. Can I get this thing unglued?
Thanks,
Tom
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
If you can't give me an answer very soon, then this won't help me. I thought you would help me very soon...
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/16/2015
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Just Dental Truths!

Hello, you can reach me at(###) ###-####for the next 15 minutes... Thanks, ***** *****

Tom,

I do hope your bridge may come off tomorrow with the Hygienist's cavitron usage and all. Best wishes to you!

Dr. Rampton

*PS: When you have a moment, "do" rate my answer, if you will please! Thanks...

Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist