Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I am 55 years old - I have a lower molar that has caused me

Customer Question

I am 55 years old - I have a lower molar that has caused me pain for quite some time over one year - it is mostly filling. Recently my dentist took an x-ray and said it is abscessed and put me on antibiotics - I have finished the antibiotic but it still feels the same - do you recommend removal of the tooth or any suggestions. I do not have a problem with removal - just want to stop the pain. Thank you
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

That greatly depends on what the X ray shows. is it possible for you to upload the x ray image here?

Regards,

Dr. Behere

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will see if I can get a copy of the x-ray - thanks

Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

That would be great, I can give you a very solid and definitive answer after looking at it. If you aren't able to get hold of the image, let me know, I will answer based on whatever information you have provided.

Regards,

Dr Behere