Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I am 55 years old - I have a lower molar that has caused me

Customer Question
Hello, I am 55 years old...
I am 55 years old - I have a lower molar that has caused me pain for quite some time over one year - it is mostly filling. Recently my dentist took an x-ray and said it is abscessed and put me on antibiotics - I have finished the antibiotic but it still feels the same - do you recommend removal of the tooth or any suggestions. I do not have a problem with removal - just want to stop the pain. Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
9/11/2015
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

That greatly depends on what the X ray shows. is it possible for you to upload the x ray image here?

Regards,

Dr. Behere

I will see if I can get a copy of the x-ray - thanks

That would be great, I can give you a very solid and definitive answer after looking at it. If you aren't able to get hold of the image, let me know, I will answer based on whatever information you have provided.

Regards,

Dr Behere

Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist