Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

2 years ago I had a filling done on an upper left tooth and

Customer Question
it has never felt right...
2 years ago I had a filling done on an upper left tooth and it has never felt right. It not painfull just feels heavy and it feels as though the filling is stuffed in hole too tightly. I have to use my tongue to push against tooth to get relief ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
9/1/2015
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

It sounds as if the filling placed in the tooth was overbuilt and not adjusted carefully after it was placed.A simple bite adjustment can fix the problem easily and only takes a few seconds.An xray would help give me more information so that I could make an accurate diagnosis of what is going on with the tooth.if you have one to upload,I would be happy to look at it for you.

Is there any other information that you need?.If not,please leave a rating so that we can maintain good quality control on this site.Thanks

Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)