How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Behere Your Own Question
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 2844
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
Type Your Dental Question Here...
Dr. Behere is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My bridge just fell out I am scheduled to move out of the

Customer Question

my bridge just fell out I am scheduled to
move out of the country on Sunday ,
can the brudge
be put back in temporarily
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 2 years ago.


Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

Ideally, it should be re-cemented by a permanent cement by a dentist. However, in an exceptional circumstance such as this, you can buy a temporary luting cement yourself and fit it back on.

Try "Dentemp" . It is a traditional dental combination of zinc oxide and eugenol (clove oil) mixed when needed to re-cement a cap or a bridge. It's strong enough that you'll need to have a dentist remove it later.

Have a look at these sites for more information:

However, please remember to not chew anything sticky , and to visit your dentist as soon as you are back.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information. Please leave a positive rating for me if this answer has helped you. I do not get credit for it otherwise.

Good Luck !

Dr. Behere