Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have 2 teeth that have broken recently and a cracked tooth

Customer Question
in the back. I am...
I have 2 teeth that have broken recently and a cracked tooth in the back. I am in alternative of pain. I have no dental insurance but would be able to make payments. My question is I don't know where to go for help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
8/15/2015
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Just Dental Truths!
Hello! I'll do my best to answer your question/concern...
Below are some "ideas" of possibilities that may be of interest to you to help with the two broken teeth and additional one that is cracked:
1. Contact the local dental society in your area and see if there are any charitable organizations or foundations that will do your treatment for a reduced fee.
You can find the contact information of your local dental society by visiting :
http://ebusiness.ada.org/mystate.aspx
2. Consider getting treatment from a dental school near you . The charges are lesser than those charged by a private practitioner.
Here is a link with the list of all the dental schools in the USA:
http://www.dentalsite.com/dentists/densch.html
3. Here is a website that lists dental offices that offer free and discounted clinics all across the country. Search for one in your area. Read each listing carefully as restrictions apply to some of the listed outlets.
http://www.freemedicalcamps.com/
4. One other option is to apply for Care Credit financing; their relaxed credit requirements facilitate payments for dental service that might otherwise not fit comfortably into your budget. You can refer to the Care Credit web site, which also has a directory for participating dentists. See: http://www.carecredit.com/
And, in the meantime I'd keep everything intra-orally clean as you are doing by brushing flossing, peroxide, etc. I hope this helps you!
Dr. Rampton
I hope that some of the above information might be of assistance to you!
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist