Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I have what looks like a boil. It is very painful. I have

Customer Question

I have what looks like a boil. It is very painful. I have had it since Friday. I put warm compressions and tea tree oil on it. I also started taking Tylenol the other day to help with the pain. My husband had these before. One he took antibiotics and one he didn't. It then drained eventually by itself. For one other one it needed to be lanced. I was trying to avoid antibiotics or lancing. But it is still painful and hard. My question is if this is normal process. I will post pics in order from few days ago and few then today. Can you please tell me if it looks as if it is getting worse or better and if okay I continue treating it at home.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

Yes, photos will help.

You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Alternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here.

Regards,
Dr. Behere