How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Bornfeld, DDS Your Own Question
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 5758
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
Type Your Dental Question Here...
Mark Bornfeld, DDS is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A tooth is missing out of my boyfriend's valplast denture

Customer Question

A tooth is missing out of my boyfriend's valplast denture and he needs it put back ASAP. Any repair places in/around Auburn, WA?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Just Dental Truths! replied 2 years ago.

Hi, sorry to hear about your boyfriend's valplast tooth in need of replacement. Dr. Bornfeld is a great Dentist, but he must be out of town, as he's been unavailable to answer your question for almost 10 hours. He is likely out of town.

Here is what I would suggest: Valplast is great material. I like it. However, Dentists almost exclusively cannot totally fixate a valplast denture tooth properly without using the assistance and help from a local Dental Lab who has the equipment for fixing and solidifying your tooth back to where you want it. And, it's not possible for a Dental Lab to see patients. A patient must see the Dentist. So, I'd recommend seeing the Dentist of choice in Auburn (see list:, and almost any of the Dentists listed can then fix the tooth and have it repositioned as desired, by using the services of a good Dental Lab. I hope that helps you!

Dr. Rampton

Related Dental Questions