Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

My son, age 21, had a dental cleaning 2 days ago and the

Customer Question
dentist also removed a permanent...
My son, age 21, had a dental cleaning 2 days ago and the dentist also removed a permanent brace on his lower teeth left from when he had braces a couple of years ago. It was removed, because my son couldn't really floss there and there was plaque. My son now has a red round blister or sore under his tongue at the bottom the connection of the tongue to the bottom of the mouth. It looks to be about 1/2" in diameter. He takes immune suppressing medications for arthritis. He is starting to gargle with Listerine. I'm not sure if this requires follow up and with whom. Could you offer any guidance?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
I wish to delete me question. How do I do that?
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/23/2015
Dentist: Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine

Do you still need an answer, or would you prefer me to forward your request for a refund?

Thank you. I no longer need an answer and would prefer that you forward this for a refund.
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist