Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I am searching for the best dental work for the price to…

Customer Question
I am searching for the...
I am searching for the best dental work for the price to have full mouth reconstruction. All my teeth are ground down but in good health otherwise. I have considered Dental tourism in Costa Rica and in the United States but have not been satisfied that
I can find the right dentist for me that will help my dental occlusion and also give me aesthetically pleasing results Is Kavar Dentistry in Costa Rica as good as Brad Durham dentistry in Georgia?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
I will not need any implants. Is there a Dentist in Costa Rica other than Dr. Luis Kaver that is known for doing not only aesthetically pleasing work but also does good work addressing dental occlusion. Who would a discerning dentist see to have his or his family's work done. Is Brad Durham a very good option?
are you able give me a report in answer to my question?
If there is a dentist that does quality full mouth restoration in Corpus Christi or San Antonio Texas could you let me know ? I did find Bruce Baird in Granbury, Texas who has the equipment to do quality occlusion.
Is there a good occlusionist on the Mexican Border perhaps at Progresso or Reynosa ?
6/30/2015
Dentist: Karel1, Certified Respiratory Therapist replied 2 years ago
Karel1
Karel1, Certified Respiratory Therapist

I suggest you call dental departures 1-***-***-****. They will be able to find you a dentist as well as give you credentials and reviews. Also if you go to this website. and look over to the right you will see the top dentists to go to in costa rico.

http://www.dentaldepartures.com/costa-rica-dentists/

THANK YOU VERY MUCH - THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL -

Kindly rate me so that I can get paid for my services. Thank you.

I signed up for the week of free trial but will rate you

Ok thank you .