Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I have great feat of dental work but have what I think are

Customer Question

I have great feat of dental work but have what I think are many problems with my teeth that impact my overall quality of life. Please give me some direction.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 2 years ago.
Even as a dentist,I too have a great fear of having any dental work.There are specially trained dentists around the country that have advanced training in anesthesiology and can provide the dental work that you need under sedation or general anesthesia so that the work is painless.Much of the work can be done in one visit.If you tell me which major city that you live in or near,I may be able to find such a dentist near you.I provide this type of treatment but I am on the East Coast of the United States.There is no reason to let this fear stand in your way.Once the issue is resolved,you should be able to function and feel better about yourself again.
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 2 years ago.
I am going to sign off for the night but I will check back in the morning for your response.