Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have crowded teeth on the bottom and it feels like there…

Customer Question
I have crowded teeth on...
I have crowded teeth on the bottom and it feels like there is something stuck between them. I've flossed, but it only made it work and now my teeth feel very weird. I've had this problem for years and my dentists have never mentioned any cavities or decay.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
6/25/2015
Dentist: Dr Matthew Kremser, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 2 years ago
Dr Matthew Kremser
Dr Matthew Kremser, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Have you had a cleaning recently? Occasionally a piece of calculus or tartar is dislodged and wedges itself between the teeth. It will require a visit and a cleaning to get that piece out.

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine