Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have a throat & ear problem. I'm usually getting flam

Customer Question
I have a throat &...

I have a throat & ear problem. I'm usually getting flam inside my stomach. I have white marks inside my mouth and i got a really swore jaw. I can't speak and hear properly. It feels like i'm chewing something...

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dental
6/22/2015
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 3 years ago
Just Dental Truths!
Hello!

While your symptoms are definitely related to Dental in part for sure, have you considered the possibility of also making an appointment with an Ear Nose & Throat Doctor? The white areas could well be due to something we call "thrush" and occurs when your immune system can't maintain its natural defense against the Candida albicans fungus, which is always present in all of our mouths.

However, I feel your Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor may be best tailored to best benefit you - by a visit to such... Does that sound plausible & something which you could perhaps do?

Dr. Rampton

*Please let me know if you have any additional follow up concerns, as I DO want to assist you...

This white marks on side of my jaws not on my my tongue... More like teeth grinning, i got really soar throat and it has also affected my ear... I do has gastrocolic, do you know any treatments for this...

Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 2 years ago
The sore throat, may be handled best with time, and "perhaps" an antibiotic as well.

The Gastrocolic? No, Ma'am, I am not very familiar with such. Here is some information on it: http://ibs.about.com/od/glossary/g/gastrocolic.htm - I would presume an internal medicine physician would be best to meet with about such.

As for the white marks "inside" your mouth, might you possibly be able to send me a picture & attach it, and with me seeing it, I could better explain or diagnose for you.

Thank you!

Dr. Rampton