Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have two swollen bumps at the back of the roof of the

Customer Question
mouth. The skin over them...
I have two swollen bumps at the back of the roof of the mouth. The skin over them feels smooth and unbroken and they are tender to the touch. They feel sort of like a swollen lymph nodes like they are under the surface. Their placement is symmetrical at
the corners of the roof of my mouth, I would say inline with the second to the last row of theeth. When I tried to look in there I couldn't see anything. Could someone tell me some possible things this could be?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
6/18/2015
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Have you had your upper wisdom teeth removed?
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine